Procedure for Admission
Our procedure for admission to Mulbarton Remedial School is as follows:
- Contact the school telephonically or via email to arrange an interview with the school principal, Pat van In.
- Provide contact details for yourself as well as your child’s name, age & current grade.
- A meeting will be arranged at the school with prospective parent/s to see how we can assist your child.
- Reviewing previous school & other available reports (therapists/psychologist).
- Should we potentially be a suitable school, a day visit is arranged for your child to meet the teacher & see if our school is a good fit for your child’s current needs.
- Thereafter, enrolment forms are given & should you wish to go ahead with this, your child is enrolled at MRS.
- We can be contacted on 011 432 6272 between 08:00 & 13:00 during school terms, Monday to Friday; 082 567 2919 sms/WhatsApp messages only; or email email@example.com.